meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Best Seller : Single But Living Married (Contd 4)

Sunday 1 February 2015

Best Seller : Single But Living Married (Contd 4)



Abimbola: na me u fit shout on…….Gaucho na your oga, na she I go call come meet you now

Tunde:Your papa

Kay:You sef e don do Abimbola

Abimbola: Your mama too Tunde…Both of them tested positive for Gono after 3 weeks………D babe give them STD na why dem no dey go near the babe again..dem come dey regret afterwards. Na the babe wey dem want make snakie go bleep be that…….

Tunde:sebi u don talk am finish now so wetyn remain? Snakie get odechi 4 body now….too much power, STD no fit catch him

Me:I hear u abeg…This una neighbour noise is becoming too much ooo……..make una go separate them now

Kay:Oga, u fit go separate them if you want, people wey be say give dem two hours now, u go see them outside dey caress each other..e no go even look like say dem argue some hours ago talkless of fight

Tunde:na so the tyn dey be oo…dem go just put u for middle ni……..i don try to separate them one day but they almost break my head.

Kay:Abeg, make I go watch their film small

Grace:where u dey go? Abeg come back here jhoor

Kay: I dey come jhor

Tunde: Abeg, make I join u

Abimbola: na wetyn we go see them for be dat, Aproko is my hobbie..oko Gaucho


READ MORE AFTER THE CUT..............................................



Tunde:Oshey

Me:This thing is getting serious ooooo with all this sound coming out from their flat

My friend were actually right as I saw neighbour and his girlfriend later in the evening outside in a lovely and romantic mood. (Who will say this babe just received beating of her life early today)

As days becomes week, everything was becoming interesting with gist here and there while we were still doing our clearance for service. Hardly a day goes by without a lady visiting us in the flat, the list of my friend has two girlfriend and the funniest thing was that most of them knew each other, it was like a competition, u either fight for your place or find your way out. Most of the girls always commend my kind of person being gentle with no girlfriend and all sort but with will I do now. They will be inside the room bleeping each other most times while I will be in the sitting room perceiving their noise and watching film sometimes.

Something happened one day that changed everything


I left all my guys in school cos I wanted to go home and relax this faithful afternoon, I decided to make my way to the hostel, I didn’t expect to meet anybody at home as all of us were out. I got home, opened the door with the spare key outside, I was surprised to meet Abimbola in the sitting room watching movie with just bra and pant, guess she used the extra key on her to open the door and lock it back

Me:so, u locked yourself inside

Abimbola: I don’t want pple to know am home ni jare

Me:u didn’t later go out or u came back early

Ambimbola:I came back early ni jare..what about other guys

Me:They are still in AJ doing faaji jare

Abimbola:wetyn com do u

Me:Just feeling tired and decided to start coming home ni

Abimbola:ohk……….

Me:Wetyn dey house to eat?

Abimbola:Rice dey kitchen..na my own plate still dey here sef

Me:Go and help me with it now abeg

Abimbola:ohk….i dey come

Bimbola stood up, I couldn’t help but stared on her ass and medium size bweast too, I noticed she couldn’t look at my face during the little conversation we had, and her face was somewhere else throughout. Instead of her going to the kitchen, it was the room she went to and came out with full cloth on. Ordinarily if everybody was complete at home, she will remain like that till only God knows when she will feel like putting on something, she doesn’t even bother some other time self. She came back with my food and went back inside her room leaving me alone in the sitting room.

“Bimbola came back later to the sitting room”

Abimbola: Snakie, your neighbours have started again ooo

Me:watz dat…….

Abimbola: Didn’t u hear their noise

Me: (Reduce the volume of the TV)….This guy will kill this geh one day oooooo…Is it by force?

Abimbola: don’t mind her, I don’t know why someone will be beating you like this everytime and you will still be claiming love

Me:lemme go and watch them abeg……

I stepped outside and what I saw was the babe running out from the room, she ran into my hand at the entrance of our room…….She was crying, Her top has become a rag and her bare bweast was already out from the cloth as she used her hand to hold everything together. She was just shouting “fool”””, agbaya…….hired killer
Me:Pls, its okay…..pls take it easy abeg…can u pls come inside the house pls

I led her inside our flat and left her with Abimbola who was inside the room and didn’t even bother to come out, gave her a wrapper to cover herself with and went inside their own flat. Everywhere was scattered and he was looking rough too…….you will know it has been a serious fight

Me:Its okay egbon leke

Leke:Thank you jare snakie

Me:we need to take things easy with our ladies oo egbon, God no go let us see wetyn go carry us enter jail oo or wetyn we go do finish wey we go com dey regret in future. We are not perfect in life, you see all this our women, its only mouth that they have and its someone they will sent to jail they always look for. Irrespective of what she might have done to you, I believe you can always settle things amicably and even if you feel you cant take it at that moment, its better to walk out of the room and take some fresh air so that everytyn will cool down before coming back home. A lady will forever be a lady, they are all stubborn but our perseverance and understanding as a man that they can never be perfect is what keep relationship going…………………….

Leke:she really get me angry ni jare

Me:I know, that’s their behaviour but you shouldn’t have let it turn to this egbon. Pls think of the embarrassment, the way people will be saying they have started again everytym…….Do u think our parent relationship was a rousy one like too? Every relationship has their own up and down but the most important thing is understanding. In our relationship, one person has to be a goat while the other person will be a sheep. We cant both be sheep and goat at the same time. Pls am begging you, just let everything die down….call your wife and sort things out pls.

Leke:Thank you snakie, we will talk more when am back………I need to rush out to somewhere now

Me:Ohk…….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)