meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Best Seller : Single But Living Married (contd)

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Best Seller : Single But Living Married (contd)


LITTLE INTRO ABOUT ABIMBOLA

I met Abimbola through my guys after our 300level, I don’t know how the relationship started with her and my guys but the only thing I noticed was that she was always around us. I later learnt that someone scammed her for admission and she couldn’t go home.It was when she got to 300level she realized that her admission was not original. She has been trying to get herself back into school through jamb but all her effort has been abortive. She finally settled down for part time studies in the school and was doing menial jobs.

All I knew about her before then was just normal gist as I never knew what was between her and Kay cos she was a bit closer to kay among all of us. She was the only geh that role with us in the midst of seven guys. It was a surprise when I saw her staying in my guys hostel when I moved in with them but I was later told she had accommodation issues and decided to come and stay with guys. Moreover it was a 3 bedroom flat so, it wasn’t so hard giving her a room in the house. She eventually becomes the mother of the house.

Another thing I noticed when I started staying there was that Abimbola was so free with everybody, I don’t know if she has a boyfriend or not but I guess she had. Abimbola was so free that she sometimes dress in front of we guys, she can be in the room with us with just bra and pant alone walking around the room like that. I found it weird in the first place but I got used to it later on. She was more like a blood sister and guys count her way as nothing….

I don’t know if her body doesn’t appeal to them but all they always do whenever she’s on bra and pant was to abuse her. I do fantasize about it when I first moved in but I later shrug it off as I believe there was no way I could enter her kitty cat. I don’t know how other guys did it, it was as if they don’t respond to her body but I do cos konji na bastard. I was sex active when I was dating Abimbola cos hardly a week goes by without us doing it like five to six times but being out of sex for close to four month was totally out of it couple with the fact that the person I was actually reserving myself for has been bleeping another guy out there.


Abimbola was in the kitchen later that day, Kay’s girlfriend was also around and I went to pick up something
Abimbola: What was all were doing in the sitting room

Me:as in?

Abimbola:You dey ask me as in? because I no wan cast u in front of boys make dem no make jest of u

Me:I no understand wetyn u dey talk
Abimbola:Ehn..ehn… I go come burst u then

Me:I no say u no go wan do like that now
Abimbola:Why u com dey deny like say u no know wetyn dey happen b4

Me:Why u sef dey sample my Dickson
Abimbola:Konji na bastard to God…………………U dey miss oo guy

Me:I hear u
Abimbola: äbi make I carry u go bleep ashana?

Me:why now…e never reach that level now
Abimbola:Guys no go know..we go just do am codedly

Me:U dey craze…..Thank u, I no need am
Abimbola:U no need am but with this way wey u dey go, make u no go rape me or any lady for this compound one day

Me:U sef arrange me one correct babe now
Abimbola:sincerely, no one wey I fit recommend for u now cos u dey reserved but we go see how e dey go

Me:na wah ooo…na me come turn this way..even u sef no dey help matters
Abimbola:wetyn I dey do again now…

Me:U go just dey put person for agro all the time
Abimbola:Hehehe…see me see trouble oooo…e be like say I go dey fear u as from this moment ooo

Me:wetyn dey do you now…why u com dey raise your voice , shut up jhoor (spank her Bottom)
Abimbola:E gbami ke (make una help me)….wetyn be all this now

Kay:wetyn dey happen there?
Abimbola:Na snakie ooo…….make una com call am commot for here ooo…e just dey tap current for my body

Tunde:I hope say u safe there sha
Abimbola:I no sure oo..make una..abeg make I commot 4 am abeg..e no even want make I pass sef

Me:hw I take dey block u now………
Abimbola: Commot for road jhoor…… (she pushed me away)

That was how she ran out of the kitchen……………


To Be Continued.......................................................... 


Credit Snakie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)