meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Why I Wore Bullet Proof to Lagos PDP Gov. Primaries- Babatunde Gbadamsosi

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Why I Wore Bullet Proof to Lagos PDP Gov. Primaries- Babatunde Gbadamsosi


One of the major contestants of the six PDP Governorship ticket, Mr Babatunde Gbadamsosi popularly known as BOG wore a bulletproof vest to the party’s primaries which is currently on-going because he fears he might be shot. When journalists queried and asked why he was in such a uniform since it wasn’t a battle field, Mr Gbadamosi said; “I am wearing the bulletproof vest because I am afraid of being shot at but I am urging all my supporters to come and should not be intimidated. There is fear of intimidation and some people in the party want to intimidate the delegates but we will ensure that everyone will vote fearlessly and as it pleases them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)