meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School

Sunday 7 December 2014

Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School

•L-R: Mrs. Juliana Godwin with her son, Sam Godwin, in front of  Junior Secondary School, Gosa, Abuja signboard



Mrs. Juliana Godwin, a 42-year-old Junior Secondary School I (JSSI) student of Junior Secondary School, Gosa, Abuja, has become one of those persons with strong will to change her condition.

Mrs. Godwin, who hails from Riyom in Riyom Local Government Area of Plateau State, had her education stalled by lack of sponsorship, a situation that made her to drop out, in 1983, of LEA Primary School, Riyom.

“I had to leave for Jos in 1983, since my father could no longer sponsor my education to secondary school because he had no money. While I was with my cousin, I enrolled in a tailoring shop to learn dress making. I completed it within a year and six months.

In 2001, she and her children left Jos to join her husband in Abuja, where they live at Gosa village, along Airport Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)