meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Read Kim Kardashian's Birthday Message To Mum Kris On Her 59th Birthday

Friday 7 November 2014

Read Kim Kardashian's Birthday Message To Mum Kris On Her 59th Birthday


Kim's mother, Kris Jenner was 59 yesterday and Kim took to her instagram page to wish her happy birthday the best way she could.  I bet Kris Jenner will be so proud of the below message


"Happy Birthday to my best friend in the entire world!!!! After becoming a mom myself I understand you in a way I didn't think was possible! I respect so much how you are able to raise 6 children, have a career and give each of us so much attention and be our biggest supporter and love us so unconditionally!!! You are my idol, my mentor and superwoman!!!! I love you forever!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)