meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: I Wore Fake Wedding Ring for Years to Keep Ladies Off –Yomi Fash-Lanso

Saturday 8 November 2014

I Wore Fake Wedding Ring for Years to Keep Ladies Off –Yomi Fash-Lanso



In an interview with Punch

You love women so much in movies, are you saying that is not how you are in real life?
It is different. But then, I love women and I respect them. I find them interesting. I tend to learn a lot when I discuss with women. A 20-year-old girl will have a deeper understanding than a 30-year-old guy. I tend to relate with women more to get some certain facts of life and how they think. If I win a lady, I have captured everybody in her house.

So how were you able to settle with one as your wife?
I had made up my mind to get married when I saw her. The normal process of ‘how are you’ started and she responded. I ‘toasted’ her. After my analysis of her character, I felt she was the lady I should spend my life with. I didn’t tell her but I prayed to God and told Him I would want the lady to be my wife and He did it. We have been together for 10 years.

You must have dated so many people before you got married?
When you talk about marriage, it is all about emotions. Because I knew I wasn’t ready for marriage, I went and bought a wedding band and started wearing it so that ladies would think I was married. I wore that band for many years. I would meet a girl and tell her I liked her and when she asked about my wife, I would tell her my wife was abroad. If she wouldn’t mind, we would date. If another girl saw us together, that one would be wondering if the girl was my wife. It made life easier for us. I wasn’t ready for marriage then. I knew marriage was a different thing and I didn’t want to make mistakes. I ran away from girls then because they were just too ready for marriage while I wasn’t. They would tell me their father was ready and that we should get married but I just didn’t want because I wanted to be the man, I wanted to be the head of the home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)