meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: BEST SELLER- The Devil Who Loved Me

Saturday 8 November 2014

BEST SELLER- The Devil Who Loved Me




He pounded away.

It was the same away he did it every time…pull my clothes, pull his trousers…suck my Tips and tell me how beautiful I am before he starts pounding. I looked at him with his yes closed and wondered what must have made me like him. It definitely wasn’t his money; I was a lot richer than him….maybe it was because he was funny?

I looked at him as he closed his eyes and beads of sweat formed above his brows; all I could wish for was for his to cum on time. Today was to special for me to stop him halfway. Suddenly he let out that all too familiar groan that signaled his much awaited release. His hold on the top of the mattress beside my head became firmer, and then he started his epileptic-like movement as he came.

Acho: Tee, you are so sweet#

Me: get up, I have to clean myself, hope your bathroom is clean. Running water?

Acho: Yes it is.

He made himself a cup of milo as I strode along to the bathroom.

Me: So how was your trip to Oshogbo on Wednesday?

Acho: it was okay, my friends send their regards. So where will we go to tonight?

Me: nowhere, I will be going home.

Acho: but its, Friday, no lectures now, lets go and eat fish.

Me: I heard about you and yewande, that you guys have been boinking all over.

I came out of the bathroom, headed into his kitchen to see if I could eat something. Immediately he joined me in the kitchen with rage in his eyes

READ MORE AFTER THE CUT.................................



Acho: I cant believe you are listening to all those bad-belle people that want to see us apart. Wicked and jobless people.


Me: Heartless people!

Acho: you know its only you..

His arms were around me, he started kissing my neck, I could feel his dick starting to get hard again.

Acho: You know I can never do that to us, I am so lucky to have you.

Me: awwwww adorable.

Acho: so will you go out tonight with me?

Me: How did you happen to be at Oshogbo and Ijebu-ode together?
Acho: I don’t understand you.

Me: My uncle owns an hotel in Ijebu-ode, my cousin is the manager. He saw you come in on Wednesday. He still recognizes you from my birthday party.

Acho: he must be mistaken, I wasn’t at ijebu-ode. He cant be too sure, many people look like me.

Me: anyways, he said he was sure you were gonna deny so he snapped you from a distance, while you were beside the pool with a lady.

I brought out my phone and showed him the pictures.

Me: that is your favorite shorts yeah?...i dunno why you like it sef

Acho was speechless for a while, he wanted to talk but the words seemed elusive.

Me: don’t worry…we are cool.

Acho: I am so sorry, I love you. She was all over me and i…

Me: don’t worry, I understand. Sometimes I can be a difficult gf.

Acho: Tee, we can get through this…I swear it was a one time thing..

Me: is that yewande? She has nice bosoms oh.. hope you didn’t tweak her Tips too much like you do mine? I tell you that poo hurts..

Acho: babe, stop naa, you are scaring me.

Me: relax Acho..

Acho: if you knew since Wednesday, why are you just telling me now, why allow me make love to you.

Me: first, that wasn’t love making, it was just sex, secondly, I rather break up with you to your face.

Acho: babe please…what will I be without you?

I laughed, there was nothing edible in his kitchen.

Me: now that we have confirmed that you didn’t use the 20k I gave you in Oshogbo, can I have it back? Except you used it for Ijebu-ode..then I understand.

Acho sat down on his mattress, he looked defeated.

Me: see me off to the bus-stop, its time for me to bounce!

Acho: babe, is it really over….i mean just like that?

Me: Yes bae…


To be continued................................


Story Credit- David Owolabi (Davidflo)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)