meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Peter Okoye Shows off Bandaged Knee After Falling off Stage

Friday 3 October 2014

Peter Okoye Shows off Bandaged Knee After Falling off Stage

peter bandage


 Peter Okoye, one half of Pop duo Psquare, fell off stage while performing at the concert.

The Pop duo were performing ‘Bring it on’, a song off their new album ‘Double Trouble’ when Peter Okoye apparently stepped too close to the centre edge of the five-foot elevated stage and fell off. He tumbled and landed on the floor, hitting his back against the protective metal barricades used to shield fans from the stage.

 READ MORE AFTER THE CUT...........................................


 
The singer was immediately helped back up by the stage bouncers. Okoye bounced back on stage and continued performing like nothing happened. He is however believed to have sustained a hand injury.

Immediately after his performance, Okoye took to his Instagram to tell his friends about his unexpected mishap.

“I fell off on stage and it wasn’t funny… Like we said” keep ur head up high and standing tall… I will surely bring it on” #sadFace #headingToTheHospital love u all!”

He also shared the photo above with the caption “What defines us is how well we rise after falling… I’m human,I’m not perfect. But I’m thankful. I knw I will be fine b4 my next concert dis weekend in Congo Lubumbashi,Dubai …… Thanks peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)