meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: SOLOMON AKIYESI- Bye Bye to Second Hand Cars

Wednesday 23 July 2014

SOLOMON AKIYESI- Bye Bye to Second Hand Cars




Nollywood actor Solomon Akiyesi will be a year older on July 26,2014. See what he posted on facebook below:



''Call it extravagance but i call it a self reward for days and nights of selfless hardwork and a celebration of God's undeniable love and deep affection for a sinner like me even as will be adding another year for me in just a few days. Its R.I.P to second- hand cars from today. Welcome...lexus lx 460... you will take me to greater places. Happy birthday to me in anticipation ##spoiling myself a little'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)