meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Prophet Ajanaku’s Wife Finally Believes Husband Is Dead, Says He Is Set For Burial

Friday 4 July 2014

Prophet Ajanaku’s Wife Finally Believes Husband Is Dead, Says He Is Set For Burial

 
After keeping her husband in the mortuary for 11months and telling everyone that he is not dead and will come back to life soon, the prophet’s wife, Joy Ajanaku has finally agreed to bury her husband. Even though she says his body is only resting. She now believes her late husband lives in her, and in return they both live in God. But finally the prophet will be buried on the 17th of July, 2014 after all the drama. She also explained why she chose the said date. What she told City People;

How do you intend to move this ministry forward?

It won’t be by my power or might but by the grace of God of Elijah Ajanaku, I will surely move forward. My husband is in me and both of us are in God. He made me to be close to God. Though I was a Christian by birth but I was not born-again, I didn’t know whom Jesus Christ is until I came across him. He showed and took me to God. He made me love serving God and do the Will of God. I believe he is not dead like I said. I will continue to say that. 
 
 
READ MORE AFTER THE CUT.................................
 
 


No matter who you are if you call him a late Prophet, I will correct you immediately. No matter your position on earth, I will correct you immediately. What you call man of God is not the body but spirit. God said those that will worship me must do that in the spirit. God has nothing to do with the body. If spirit can walk without the body and the body can not do anything, my husband is alive.

Don’t you think his shoes are too big for you?

I believe that since I am in my husband and he is in me and both of us are in God, everything is possible. Even after his body slept, lots of miracles have taken place. I used to say he is not around bodily. If he is dead, no miracles would have been taking place and many calamities would have befell us. The legacy that he left behind, God in his mercy will let me sustain it. If he is dead, his ministry would have been shut down.

What will you miss about him?

A lot. In terms of spiritual aspect, I believe I still enjoy his grace. I will miss him a lot. Is it the way he calls me… Nobody can use his tone, I find solace in the fact that he is a man of God. I am not mourning. There is no mourning in the Kingdom of God. That is why we are not crying.

How supportive are your husband’s family?

I don’t have any grudges against them.

It took you 11 months to bury him, why is it so?

Well, Ajanaku himself picked this day July 17. It is part of what I discovered in me. Its is part of his misery that made me say that he has what other men of God don’t have. 7 is a perfect number. Everything about his life had something in common with 7. I know it is not a coincidence. It is divine ordination from God Almighty. Like his date of birth, his house address where we were was number 17. All the tenants in the house were 17. The land where we have the house was given to him. That was the only land that we have on the street and why is it 17. The church address is 17 too. That is how God has been handling his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)