meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Prophet T.B. Joshua Claims He Had Prophesied About the Abuja Blast

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Prophet T.B. Joshua Claims He Had Prophesied About the Abuja Blast


Prophet T.B. Joshua has released a video saying he had warned Nigerians about the explosion in Abuja that killed 71 people, injured 124 yesterday before it happened during his live service at The SCOAN on November 10, 2013.

During the service, T.B. Joshua said:

"Listen to me, my people in Nigeria. Once again, take note of this: Our security should be vigilant. I am seeing a very big strike -- explosion. They should take care of Abuja -- capital. When I talk, you see me in a bad light.  But I will keep talking. I don't need to say the state but I am saying it. This is what I am seeing happen in Abuja. They should pray. What can they do to capture this?"
Watch the video after the cut



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)