meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Funke Akindele Denies Falling In Love Again

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Funke Akindele Denies Falling In Love Again

 
It went viral online that Funke Akindele has founf love again but the actress has come out through her publicist denying the story.
 
Read Funke’s words through her publicist below;

"In the past few months I have enjoyed tremendous love from my fans, family and brands that I represent. I cherish every second I get to spend with my colleagues on sets because it has been rewarding. I look forward to many more precious moments in the years ahead."

She also dismissed the report that there are moves to reconcile with her ex-hubby, Kehinde Oloyede as false.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)