meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Femi Fani-Kayode Opens Up About Meeting With Jonathan

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Femi Fani-Kayode Opens Up About Meeting With Jonathan

 
After several insinuations in the media and among big wigs of All Progressive Congress (APC) over his meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday, controversial Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has for the first time broke his silence.

In a terse respond on his Facebook, Chief Fani-Kayode who was tactical with his words stated:

“I was at the Villa yesterday and what transpired there has been the subject of much online speculation. What I said to the media whilst there was very clear and I chose my words carefully.

“Let those that are interested read those words in today's newspapers rather than speculate. Other than that I will say no more on this matter until I am ready to do so.”

The former Minister of Aviation, who also answered an aggressive commentator who was not satisfied with his terse explanation, added “Read what I said in the newspapers or in the links below. It is very simple and clear.

"Other than that I will say nothing until I am ready. Let those that are insulting and making assumptions continue to do so. That in itself tells me a lot.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)