meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Boy Cuts Another Boy’s Head, Arrested With The Head In His Hand [Photo]

Friday 4 April 2014

Boy Cuts Another Boy’s Head, Arrested With The Head In His Hand [Photo]


The photo above is of a boy who was arrested for beheading another boy, reasons for the beheading unknown but obviously for some spiritual works as young men of today will do anything for quick money.

The police nabbed the boy and the photo you see above was taken.

This took place in Ghana

2 comments:

  1. Lord have mercy, so much evil everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree there is evil everywhere. But it really saddens me to read a lot of things I've read or heard of that's happening in the Mother Land "Africa". I've not had the pleasure of going there as much as I'd like too I'm afraid. I know all the bad things I hear doesn't necessarily apply to the entire continent but I don't know. I don't really want to visit and go to a resort but I'd really like to come in contact with the people /my people. We have got to get in together my brothers and sisters. Africa is a beautiful continent and its being destroyed by those evil and corrupt people who are filled with greed and selfishness.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)