meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Eva Alordiah- "Sorry Annie, I Love 2face"

Saturday 30 November 2013

Eva Alordiah- "Sorry Annie, I Love 2face"

http://distilleryimage8.ak.instagram.com/0e0453e059b211e3a4220e1e714463c3_8.jpg

So rapper Eva posted this lovely photo of her and 2face Idibia some minutes ago and said

"I used to love him!!! Errr... Sowwie Annie, i still do! 2face has always been my crush but he's taken. My God is a God of second chances, what God has joined in this picture, let no...." 

See Annie Idibia's reply below:

"I loveeeeeee d pic! It ok ,evry1 loves him.. Hehehehe lol" she said and Eva responded with  "You see why u r my sister!!!! We can share! Family matters tins *runs to Zamfara..." and Annie further replied with "chai!!!! Zamfara far oooo!! oh no! Hw I wan take catch u with my longgggg belle? Na die I dey oo!

See snapshot of their conversation below:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)