meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Terry G- "Fatherhood Has Humbled Me"

Saturday 26 October 2013

Terry G- "Fatherhood Has Humbled Me"





After brandishing the weirdo image for eight years, the Ginjah Master, Terry G, takes up a new character.

It is normal for an artiste to rebrand at some point in his or her career. For the once self acclaimed Gingah Master, Terry G, real name Oche Amanyi, that time is now.

For the 27-year-old singer, who has a son from his lover, Mimi Omoregbe, late last year, it is safe to say that becoming a father for the first time has given him a different outlook  of life.


READ MORE AFTER THE CUT




“Having a kid has a lot to do with it. Sometimes you see life in a different way. You perceive it in another way another time. When I had a kid, I saw so much value in my life and the future. I became humbled and developed the mindset that anything that has to do with my future must automatically involve my son as well. I started changing a lot of things and it actually scared a lot of negative friends from me. It helped me resolve and re-organise myself again.

“In the past,  some children appeared scared to come close to me, but all that has changed. Fatherhood has been awesome, amazing and a miracle to me. My son is my replica.”

With the new image, Terry G says,  he has been forced to adopt certain lifestyle changes.


“I still party because of what I do; you know our job requires you to party. But I prefer what I am now because I am more coordinated. I strongly believe that it is better to go out for a reason than for nothing,’’ he says excitedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)