meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: My Joy, I'll Love You Till Eternity--Mercy Aigbe's Birthday Message To Hubby

Tuesday 8 October 2013

My Joy, I'll Love You Till Eternity--Mercy Aigbe's Birthday Message To Hubby


http://distilleryimage6.ak.instagram.com/e58ce6662f5911e3a96422000a1fbc12_7.jpg

Mercy Aigbe-Gentry has sent a romantic message to her husband as he marks his birthday today. The Edo State-born pretty wife and mother took to a social media platform to express her love for her hotelier hubby, who has solidly stood by her through thick and thin.

The 'Osas, Omoge Campus' crooner wrote, "HBD to the love of my life, my joy, my pillar! My God will continue to keep u in good health and abundant riches! Love u till eternity!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)