meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Barka Da Sallah To All My Muslim Brothers and Sisters

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Barka Da Sallah To All My Muslim Brothers and Sisters



As we celebrate Ileya today. I felicitate with the Muslim Ummah in Nigeria and around the world on this occasion.

We are all one irrespective of our religious belief. Lets shy away from crime and all other ill acts today and forever.

Amid the merriment, however, we exhort Muslims not to lose sight of the essence of Eid-el-Adha. We urge them to celebrate in moderation and in accordance with the tenets of Islam. We especially urge Muslims to whom Allah has granted the means to uphold the spirit of Eid-el-Kabir and share with the needy.


***BTW, I am expecting my Salah meat***********

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)