meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: 'There Is Power Between My Legs' - Nigerian Singer Maheeda

Tuesday 20 August 2013

'There Is Power Between My Legs' - Nigerian Singer Maheeda




Real name Caroline Sam, became an orphan at age 13 and with no one to help her turned to prostitution. But she later gave her life to Christ (according to her) and turned to music. 
In an interview with The Sun early this year, Maheed talked about her struggles to quit prostitution and turning to God for help

"...Even after getting married I still have this urge of going out to meet a man. But I felt it should not be so. I’m trying to let people know there is a spirit behind prostitution, if not, why after getting married, I have everything, I live in Lekki, I’m driving a very big car and my husband gives me whatever I want, so why would I still feel like going into prostitution? There is a spirit behind it. I continued prostitution even after getting married. The only thing that changed me was being born again and being delivered."

See it after the cut





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)