meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Rapper T.I Involved In Club Fight, Pulls A Knife

Sunday 4 August 2013

Rapper T.I Involved In Club Fight, Pulls A Knife

 
Popular rapper T.I is in hot soup again and he might be facing charges for allegedly pulling a knife and threatening to stab some club patrons.

T.I was in DC with Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz for the “America’s Most Wanted” tour, the trio were at a club called PARK when T.I got involved in a squabble with some male clubbers. He allegedly pulled out a knife and threatened to stab anyone one of them who got too close to him.

According to an Eyewitness at the Club, Lil wayne who was also present at the scene, did not make any effort to restrain T.I.

2 comments:

  1. Its lik he has 4gotten he is a fada n has a reality show promotin family values may b wen he goes bak 2 jail again he ll learnt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dnt knw y sm pipu cnt control their temper evn wen they hv had brushes wit de law esp sm body who is suppose 2 b a husband n a fada*smh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)