meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Pastor Anslem Madubuko Getting Set To Marry Kenyan Gospel Singer

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Pastor Anslem Madubuko Getting Set To Marry Kenyan Gospel Singer

     
 
About one year after the death of his wife, Pastor Anslem Madubuko of Revival Assembly Church, Lagos, is set to marry a 33yrs old lady from Kenya who is a gospel singer and daughter of a Bishop. Her name is Emmy Kosgei.

The traditional marriage holds on August 29 in Kenya while their white wedding comes up on Saturday August 31 in Lagos, Nigeria.

Speaking about his new lover and wife-to-be, Pastor Anslem said:
 
 
 
 
"The truth is that God brought her to me and it was just glare in my spirit. When my wife passed on, I was completely clueless and I began to pray. God showed her to me. She refused my advances initially but after some time through prophesies and so on, she said yes."
Pastor Anslem actually met Emmy Kosgei in Kenya in 2010, before the death of his wife, during one of his visit to the country to minister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)