meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: #BBA: I Am Sorry For Embarrasing Nigerians-Beverly Osu

Saturday 31 August 2013

#BBA: I Am Sorry For Embarrasing Nigerians-Beverly Osu


Nigeria's representatives in the just concluded Big Brother Africa reality TV show, Beverly Osu and Melvin Oduah were presented to the media at the Protea Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos last Thursday after their triumphant return to the country.

Photo of Nigeria’s representatives in the just concluded Big Brother Africa reality TV show, Beverly Osu and Melvin Oduah were presented to the media at the Protea Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos last Thursday after their triumphant return to the country.

The two ex-housemates recounted their personal experiences in the Big Brother House.

Beverly was the first to put the record straight , as she denied Being Intimate in the House with her South African counterpart, Angelo. She however, confirmed that her relationship with Angelo was real.

In BBA House
The experience was awesome.Though it was challenging, God really saw me through. It is something everybody should look forward to participating in. I don't believe I was cheated during the grand finale. Housemates from West Africa were not only united but, we dominated the House. Whoever won the show really deserved to win. For me and Melvin, having made it to the finals, we are equally winners in our own rights. At least, we brought something home to show for our efforts.




Being Intimate with South Africa's Angelo!

I was not Intimate in the House. I had a relationship with Angelo Collins but we did were not  Intimate. I loved him and I still love him. I am a blunt person and very real. People that knew me before BBA know that I don't pretend to be who I am. If it happens, you fall in love, you can't fake it. I was not Intimate with Angelo. We were in the bathtube, but we were not Intimate. Maybe, the camera made it look so. Everybody gets Unclad to have their bath, so I don't think it is wrong for me to be Unclad when have my bath too. There was no way. I couldn't be different because I went for a reality show. So, I should not be judged by wha tpeople saw during the show since I didn't intentionally bring out my video for all to see. .Big brother did that.


Winning strategy
I am a very blunt person. Melvin can testify to this claim because he stayed with me for ninety one days in the House. I was only talking to my fellow Housemates. And I don't regret anythin I said about myself and my family. This is because if I have to be on this platform, people have to know the real me and what I have been through.

On her plans for the future
I'll continue with my online reality show "Beverly Says" and I'll complete my education. I also intend to go into acting. I'm a 200 level student of the National Open University of Nigeria, where I am studying Mass Communication.

My mum's reaction
My mum has tutored me very well. Even if the whole world rejects me today, my mum can't reject me. I love my mum so much. I'm her only daughter and the last child in the family. I have always been there for her, just as she has always been there for me. I will not disappoint my mum intentionally by saying she this or she's that…

Embarrassing Nigerians
I don't feel happy about it because this is the first time, I represented the country in any continental competition. But the fact remains that if you didn't go for it, you wouldn't know how it's in the House. I wasn't there with my cell phone to be able to communicate with the outside world. I was just there alone. I'm sorry for embarrassing my country. I didn't do it intentionally. My participation in the show was not to embarrass my country. I am a proud Nigerian.

3 comments:

  1. Ok,she yaf beg us o.....welcome home dear! But,dontsay dat ..."I was not intimate with Angelo" story again o...cos what u guyz did is a perfect example of intimate o. But issorai, guess ur wiser now! Wish u well dear! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plz tak several seat abegi who cares

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously who cares*flips hair n walks away

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)