meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Comedian Julius Agwu Launches Youtube Channel

Sunday 2 June 2013

Comedian Julius Agwu Launches Youtube Channel

JULIUS AGWU
Julius ‘The Genius’ Agwu has recently launched his own youtube channel.

The popular ‘Crack Ya Ribs’ host has partnered with GURU.ng, to launch the brand new youtube channel which will feature some of his best stage performances, footages from ‘Crack Ya Ribs’, ‘Humour Mongers’, ‘Laff for Christ Sake’ and some of his memorable skits.

‘I want to keep my fans around the world laughing and I am so happy to be sharing all of my work online, in one place – I am looking forward to welcoming everyone to the Julius Agwu YouTube channel’, Agwu said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)