meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: ‘I’m not getting married on July 7′ – Saidi Balogun

Friday 21 June 2013

‘I’m not getting married on July 7′ – Saidi Balogun

Saidi Balogun, Photo: Google
SAIDI BALOGUN

In a chat with Movie Moments, the actor says he’s not getting married to a certain Funke Sowofora on July 7, as is being reported in some sections of the media.

‘I’m neither getting married nor engaged on July 7. Everyone knows that I’m premiering my film, ‘You and I’ on July 7, I wonder why anyone would jump into conclusions that I would be getting married on the same day. The lady in question is a friend like I said and she’s not happy with this tale’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)