meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: I Would Have Been Married If Not For Mo'Hits Break Up- D'banj

Thursday 20 June 2013

I Would Have Been Married If Not For Mo'Hits Break Up- D'banj

D'banj
D'banj was asked this question (below) in a recent interview, and his answer will amaze you, lol.

When are you going to get married and have kids?
To tell you the truth, I would have been married if Mo’Hits had not broken up. The crisis really affected me and I had to start so many things afresh. Just like my mentor 2Face Idibia, I will be married and have my own kids one day.

1 comment:

  1. i cant laugh, if truly 2face is ur mentor, why then do u wan marry? just av 2 Baby mama too & later tinks of Marriage

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)