meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: I Did Not Flush My Baby in Toilet- OAU Student

Friday 21 June 2013

I Did Not Flush My Baby in Toilet- OAU Student



See the  20-year-old mother statement below:


“The truth is that I had a delivery of a baby boy but i thought I was pressed by call of nature, I was actually in labour pains.

“Prior to the childbirth, I had discovered that I was bleeding and went to the toilet only to observe that something expelled into the water closet.

“It was at that juncture that I screamed and shouted for help when one of my friends Satope Oladayo, heard my distress voice and quickly traced me to the toilet from our room.

“It was when Satope entered the toilet and found the baby that she (Satope) called an elderly cleaner for assistance.

The father of my new baby is a 400-level student of Mechanical Engineering, while I am 20-year-old and  also a final year student in the same university.

There is no way I would have done such a callous thing to a baby that I carried for 9 months

4 comments:

  1. Hope 2 God she is sayin de truth n nt jus bcos she wz caught tank God 4 de life of de baby,he ll grow up 2 b a vry important citizen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i believe her, there are two sides to a coin thou. N I have seen several episodes of a programme on TLC(dstv) titled "I ddnt knw I was pregnant". I pray the child grows in d nature and admonition of the Lord. And also give the parents the means to train the child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe her bcos my step mum 2 gave birth 2 her last child a baby girl exactly d same way! She was pressed, went 2 d loo bt wen she sat down she ended up deliverin d baby inside d toilet bowl

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is an adorable little doll who will stand by your child, this is a
    guideline, not an absolute. Understand that potty training girls it is good to
    get a little advice in the beginning. Let him see his father or other male family members using the toilet and potty training boys efforts, he has to go.

    If you overreact to an potty training - http://pottytraining.mypress.info -
    kid accident pot showing angry, upset or frustrated, your child will not
    know you look foolish. This is quite a traumatic experience for both, the child will not have to face.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)