meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Charly Boy is 62yr Today- See Birthday Wishes From Wife, Parents

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Charly Boy is 62yr Today- See Birthday Wishes From Wife, Parents


Charles Oputa aka Charly Boy is 62 years today June 19th.  Below is a birthday message from his wife, Lady Diane Oputa...
My dear Charles, you have been in our lives for many- many seasons, and I have chosen to lay my heart out for that reason. This is for the best Husband, Father and Son that I know. The one who is dedicated to his family and works hard for us. My Husband and Friend, our love shall never end, even when it goes through the fire, because you and only you are my true heart desire.
The children and I will always pray for you, the man who has inspired millions because you never gave up on your dream. I will always provide a home of love and emotional purity, and when life places pain in your heart, may I always fill it with love. Thanks for being there for us, thanks for loving me and for all the beautiful memories you have given me so far. To my soul mate, lover and best friend… Happy Birthday.”
See the birthday message from his parents after the cut...



 
Letter to my beloved son
“Time does fly
I never want this to go unsaid
There are no words to express how much you mean to us
A son like you, I thought could never be.
God sent us a blessing, and that was you
A true definition of a son in every way.
You have shown us a new sense of being,
Out of everything we did, you are one of the things we did right.
Always remember that we know how much you care, we can tell by the relationship we share
May your children do the same for you
A very happy Birthday to a loving son.”
 
Justice &Mrs C A. Oputa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)