meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With?

Thursday 9 May 2013

Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With?



Whom Among Your Parents Do U Speak Often With? Your Mom Or Dad

Relationships especially with parents are dependent on how close you are to them.

Some Ladies are closer to their Dads than moms,thereby talking to their dads often.

For some guys,they're closer to their moms than dads.

I am indecisive, I think I will lean to my mother's side. Though spent most of my growing up with my father but I love my mother so much. My father will not be happy if he sees this from heaven.

RIP MUM & DAD, you both are so dear to me


1 comment:

  1. Don't worry dear d father of d fatherless will be ur all in all. Its well with U̶̲̥̅̊

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)