meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Meet The Rich Kids Of Nigeria

Monday 20 May 2013

Meet The Rich Kids Of Nigeria



M-Daura Rahamaniy
a-Sokoto,Nigeria
Son Of Billionaire Oil And Gas Mogul

Money talks....check out the children of rich





Tobi Bakre - Lagos,Nigeria


Son of billionaire banker



See more after the cut








DOPE QUEEN - LAGOS NIGERIA
Daughter of multimillionaire oil mogul

MARILYN EBELE - NIGERIA

Student...socialite...model


SAADIQ OLAIFA - LAGOS, NIGERIA

Son to an oil and gas business mogul

                                                   Mr Majek - Lagos,Nigeria


                                           A club boy in a prestigious University


                                       Pretty Mike - Lagos,Nigeria

                                                         Club Uno Chief...Young,Fresh and Rich
         


                           
                                    BOYE KASALI -OGUN STATE, NIGERIA

                                        Petro-Chemical Engineer doing big things


SNEAKER BOY-LAGOS NIGERIA

Ceo Sneaker Boy Clothing

2 comments:

  1. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to return
    the choose?.I am trying to to find issues to enhance my website!
    I assume its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!

    Review my page ... make money online from home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great website you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover
    the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get responses from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

    Visit my blog http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA34yMFz9_A

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)