meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Halima Abubakar - I Will Think About Marriage When I Clock 34

Sunday 5 May 2013

Halima Abubakar - I Will Think About Marriage When I Clock 34

In a new interview with The Sun Newspaper, here is what the actress said about marriage;

You just said you wanted marriage but it does not seem to be on your list at the moment?

I am not in that age where I would give up yet. I am not in that age where I will be bothering myself about marriage. When I clock 34, people can begin to say whatever they want to say. Then I will start thinking, but that is not in my budget now.

2 comments:

  1. Its nt a do or die affair joor I agree wit her

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really luks pretty in dis pic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)