meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC



I was at the Afe Babalola University to chair the book launching of my old friend Dr. Bunmie Aborishade this morning. I had a meeting with Gov. Kayode Fayemi afterwards and I have just publically and formally declared for the APC. For me this is a great and historic day. Goodbye forever PDP.

After dining with PDP, now it is APC? We dey look and we dey laff as well


1 comment:

  1. ..This na d true definition of a politician jo; "no permanent friends, no permanent foes. Only permanent interests"..jeun s'oke jo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)