meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Ex-Super Eagles Star Chidi Odiah Denies Being a Taxi Driver in the US

Sunday 5 May 2013

Ex-Super Eagles Star Chidi Odiah Denies Being a Taxi Driver in the US


Former Super Eagles defender, Chidi Odiah, 30, has released a statement denying recent reports that he now drives taxis in the US to survive after being let go by his Russian club, Cska Moscow. 

See his statement below... 
My attention has being drawn to the slandering news going round the online media that I was spotted driving a Taxi somewhere in the United States of America.

I am taking this rebuttal path due to the hurt that story has caused my friends and family members. With due respect to taxi drivers who means of livelihood are through that means, I state, emphatically, that I am not a taxi driver neither am I in the United States of America . I am a professional footballer who loves my profession and yet to resign from playing football.

Chidi Odiah

3 comments:

  1. I TALK AM !!!!! Bed Belle People

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y evn bother 2 reply,u r a celeb ppl ll always talk abt u weda its tru or false

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guy relax de truth whld hv eventually com out n u reply wen asked in an interview,sayin anytin nw ll only mak it luk lik its tru

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)