meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Banky W- I’m Trying to Look Like Peter of PSquare

Monday 20 May 2013

Banky W- I’m Trying to Look Like Peter of PSquare


BANKY W

In an interview with reporters, EME boss said that he wakes up daily trying to be like Peter "PSQAURE" Okoye.

I wake up, pray and I work out with my trainer, Uzi. He is Ikechukwu’s younger brother and he is trying to get me into shape so that I can look like Peter of P Square! After training, I’m back home, shower and try to get a healthy meal. I like chicken breast and sea food a lot. What I do after the morning ritual varies. I have many activities to attend to and in the evenings, after dinner, I watch an Arsenal game before I retire to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)