meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Tanker Accident Kills 5 People in Awka, Anambra State

Saturday 27 April 2013

Tanker Accident Kills 5 People in Awka, Anambra State




At least five persons were feared dead and several others seriously injured in an auto crash today at the popular Unizik Junction on the Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Awka.
 
According to eye witness account, a tanker trailer probably coming from Enugu lost control due to brake failure and rammed into a fully loaded bus along Unizik Junction which consequently crashed into another bus inside the TRACAS bus park also with some passengers.

Occupants of the fully loaded bus were mainly students on their way to their respective JAMB Examination Centers ahead of tomorrow’s examination.  Bits and pieces of books and examination materials scattered on the ground culled up tears as onlookers lament the day’s tragedy. The driver of the heavy duty vehicle was not seen but men of the Federal Road Safety Corp who were on ground confirmed the death of at least five persons and several injured persons.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics discussed here?
    I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get comments from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Many thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my blog: customized fat loss kyle leon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been surfing on-line more than three hours today, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It is lovely worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners
    and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.


    My site :: Customized fat Loss scam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)