meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: It Was Daniel Who Wrote That Mail, To Rubbish Doris Simeon!

Monday 29 April 2013

It Was Daniel Who Wrote That Mail, To Rubbish Doris Simeon!

 

Culled from Stella's blog
I looked in the junkmail of my PRIVATE EMAIL this morning and lo and behold there was a copy of  that supposed expose email on Doris and Daniel's Marriage!
The sender stated they did not know me but wanted to clear the air, BUT how did they get my private email except we had mailed each other on it before?

I have just concluded that the supposed JMK does not exist.!!!



I have never publicly displayed my private email address before except the one displayed on this blog, so where on earth did this nameless person get all my email addresses?

Let me also state here now that Stella Damasus and I havent been in contact for many years until when all this drama began last year and she denied having anything to do with Daniel when I asked her.

Daniel is the one who is my friend and he knows my stand on his relationship with Stella. I even remember begging him to give Doris another chance no matter what had happened.

I want to believe that JMK is Daniel and I want to believe the details he revealed in that email cannot be known by anyone else....JMK does not exist and this person has even sent me a second email telling me that Stella is not responsible for the marriage breakup and that the people commenting are missing the point....

I did send Daniel a mail imploring him to clear the air but I never for once thought he would go this far to rubbish the mother of his child....This is so wrong and I am afraid I might have to resurrect my 'famous memo' which I had rested briefly....No one deserves to be rubbished this way.

Daniel Ademinokan and Stella Damasus you both give me no choice but to do you a memo and I will do so at the end of today because I am busy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)