meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Comedian Princess Set To Wed In May

Thursday 4 April 2013

Comedian Princess Set To Wed In May


Damilola Adekoya popularly known as Princess is off the market. The comedian will be walking down the aisle with her heartthrob, Ade on the 8th of May, which also happens to be Princess birthday

Here is what the excited lady told thenetng.com;

‘I’ll say we’ve known since 2005 because he’s known me since then, and he’s tried several means to get my attention. Even though it didn’t happen, he kept trying and recently, a friend introduced us and we hit it off. He’s a very quiet and private person, and someone who loves and understands what I do. He loves entertainment too, I won’t say more than that for now…’

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)