meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Hilarious Photos Of "My Oga At The Top" (NSCDC)

Thursday 14 March 2013

Hilarious Photos Of "My Oga At The Top" (NSCDC)



I know by now almost every one would have seen the video of The Lagos State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) Mr Obafaiye Shem who could not tell his organisation's web address. 

I just stumbled on some pictures that I would like to share and make your afternoon lively.
 
See more picture after the cut and if you have not seen the video




















6 comments:

  1. Hahhahahahha
    Thank u so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tope I will report you to my 'oga at the top' to posting dis on ur blog. Can't stop laughing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so funny. This man must av regretted granting that interview.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♏♈ Oga at the top knows the correct one.I can't say one now and ♏♈ Oga at the top ll now give another one.the one I'll release ll ve †° come from ♏♈ Oga at the top

    ReplyDelete
  5. I"l ve †° ask ♏♈ Oga at the top first.U̶̲̥̅̊ Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ I can't give U̶̲̥̅̊ one now and that ll not be the one we'll use so ♏♈ Oga at the top has †° approve it first

    ReplyDelete
  6. I every time used to read post in news papers but now as I am a user of net so
    from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.


    Also visit my web page: how to get rid of fat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)