meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Google Disabled Topeorekoya.blogspot.com

Friday 22 March 2013

Google Disabled Topeorekoya.blogspot.com



Hello my peeps, I have really missed you. Google disabled my account for violation of the rules and regulations. I  do not want my readers to miss anything till I get my account enabled. I have sent series of mails to Google, I have called the lagos office and was referred to a company in Lagos and they promised to help me.

This blog is  just to keep my readers informed pending the time I get the main one activated again

Thank you for all for being there. 

10 comments:

  1. Wooow... I thought as much. Sorry, welcome back.
    Biko what rules and regulations did you break?.
    http://sleek-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a post I did about a man and a baby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what post bro..abeg tell me ooo..biko

      http://ajetun.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  3. Other blogs av dat pix and even video on dier blogs and still active. It is well

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Google disabled your account completely, they would not restore.. It has happened to me. When I saw the pic on your blog, I thought to warn you but for forgot.. Well sorry..
    www.chachacorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you serious? Tope, it's LailasBlog.com. Which man and baby post, abeg? That's scary oo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought as much... I almost blogged that Pic, but i was scared and had to stop.
    Sorry dear.. @ Laila, that post is on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all


    Lesson learnt.

    U are all now my senior blogger, lend a helping hand to your fellow blogger so that I can come back

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abeg ooo,which picture is that,i dont want problem ooo

    http://ajetun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hugs, it is wellllll Tope..........

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)