meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Girl raped & tortured to Death With A Huge Wood In Private Part [VIEWER DISCRETION]

Friday 29 March 2013

Girl raped & tortured to Death With A Huge Wood In Private Part [VIEWER DISCRETION]



I found this heart breaking picture of this young girl murdered like she was nothing on net this morning.Seriously,i’ve not been myself since then.The details of where or how the victim was murdered havn’t been made known yet but I’ll try get every detailed information about the murder.

With the mind of a psychologist,I would say she was kidnapped,raped and intentionally tortured to death by maybe an enemy.It pains me most to know that the wicked barbarians who did this to are out there walking the streets freely.

May God have mercy!

See picture after the cut [VIEWER DISCRETION]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)