meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: CONFIRMED!! CHAZ B Resigns From Inspiration FM

Wednesday 6 March 2013

CONFIRMED!! CHAZ B Resigns From Inspiration FM



I just got information from a good source that popular Radio presenter and the host of "Sharing life issues with Chaz B" has resigned from radio station Inspiration FM. The source said Chaz B resigned yesterday.

A caller asked Wana Wana of Chaz B today but she said she was going to talk about it at the end of the show but she never did. Guess she is not in the good position to say anything about it.

Any of my readers with useful information should shed more light on Chaz B's inspiration issue.

Update 

One of my readers sent me a text that Wana Wana announced it last night that CHAZ B has left the radio station.

Chaz B, you will surely be missed on radio
 

2 comments:

  1. I have being looking out for information regarding this. Can somebody updates us please? Can this post be move also to nairaland?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its such as you learn my thoughts! You seem to know so much approximately
    this, like you wrote the guide in it or something.

    I feel that you simply could do with some % to power the message home a bit, however instead of that,
    this is fantastic blog. A great read. I'll definitely be back.


    Here is my weblog :: hei

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)