meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: 2Face And Annie Macaulay-Idibia's Pre-Wedding Photos

Tuesday 5 March 2013

2Face And Annie Macaulay-Idibia's Pre-Wedding Photos

 
2face Idibia and Annie Macaulay is pictured in these romantic and playful pics that will be used for souvenirs and backdrop at the reception of their white wedding in Dubai which will hold on the 23rd March.
While their traditional wedding will hold this Friday 8th March at the Apostolic High School, Esit Urua Community, Eket - Ibeno road, in Uyo, the bride's hometown.

...more pics after the cut...



Some Photo Credit: Linda Ikeji

2 comments:

  1. I wish them happy married life & I like d posture.fine boy ± fine girl. = love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Very useful info specially the final phase :) I handle such information a lot.
    I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.


    Also visit my weblog: photography

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)