meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos

 
Her real name is Rita Isoken Igbinedion and she became fairly known after appearing on D'banj's Koko Mansion reality show If not for anything; at least for all the grammatical bombshells she detonated while the TV reality show was on.  

Here are some photos from her traditional wedding





2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for her. I'm sure the guy loves her with her grammatical bombshell.....lol . Happy married life dearie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this website. I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own blog now ;)

    My page: new cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)