meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Photos From Iyanya Album Launch In Abuja

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Photos From Iyanya Album Launch In Abuja


Iyanya launched his new album, 'Iyanya vs Desire', in Abuja on February 24 at the International Conference Center Abuja.

Musicians such as May D, Ice Prince, Skales, M.I and many more performed.  Other celebs present are Comedian Gordons, Charlie Boy and his wife.

Iyanya was pictured Kissing a lady on stage (picture after the cut)


More pics after cut





2 comments:

  1. why dint they let us see what dey were doing under:(im jealous o cuz iyanya is my lover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its such as you learn my thoughts! You seem to understand
    a lot approximately this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something.
    I believe that you just could do with a few percent to pressure the message home a little bit, however instead of that,
    that is fantastic blog. A great read. I'll definitely be back.

    Look at my homepage; natural cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)