meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: PHOTO- Obasanjo Praying For Jonathan At Aso Rock Villa

Monday 4 February 2013

PHOTO- Obasanjo Praying For Jonathan At Aso Rock Villa


According to the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Reuben Abati, former President Olusegun Obasanjo and President Goodluck Jonathan worshiped together at the Aso Rock Villa Chapel early Sunday Morning. The former president pictured above praying for the current president

Abati tweeted, “Fmr President Obasanjo attends church service Sunday morning at the Aso Rock Villa Chapel.”

Both men also reportedly had lunch together.

1 comment:

  1. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any tips or advice would
    be greatly appreciated. Thank you

    my web blog - anti cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)