meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Eku Edewor- I Want to Settle Down Before I Am 30

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Eku Edewor- I Want to Settle Down Before I Am 30


 

I want to settle down before I am 30. I promised my mum that, but I do not feel age matters so much. I want to have a family and have kids and be a proper wife, but I am not going to let it stop me from what I ought to achieve and I want to find someone that will let me achieve all I want to, and I’m glad I’m with someone and he believes in me a lot. 

This beautiful chik aint 30 yet??? Woow!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This chic looks very artificial. Hope her mum really know when she was born. The young shall remain youngest; nollywood:1 verse 1. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)