meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: PHOTO NEWS: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into Lagoon??

Saturday 26 January 2013

PHOTO NEWS: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into Lagoon??

Pix by Naijahottestgist
RESCUE WORKERS


 I am not totally sure but the person that sent me the pictures said a Sport Utility Vehicle, SUV, few minutes ago, plunged into the lagoon while it skidded off the Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos. 


Reports say that the accident occurred around the Adekunle axis inward mainland this morning. The fatal accident has left a heavy traffic on that road axis. 


Rescue efforts are currently going. Topeorekoya.blogspot.com gathered that one person was rescued alive from the lagoon while two bodies have been recovered by some divers. 

It is all over the news at the moment

More pictures after the cut





14 comments:

  1. How did this happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The result of over-speeding,dangerous over-taking and carelessness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not seeing any cars in the pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lagos state commissioner for transportation has confirmed that the rescued occupant of the car has been rushed to general hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kinsmen to the rescue ayemafughe ilaje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lagosians and the spirit of impatience and spirit of haste

    ReplyDelete
  7. Na wa o o!...yinka florens

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oga ooooo,its well

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking
    back often!

    Take a look at my web-site car buying tips

    ReplyDelete
  10. This news is truly new and interesting to me and I think that the reason of this accident could have been the over speeding and absence of mind by the driver.
    auto transport , car transport , free auto transport quotes

    ReplyDelete


  11. This is very attention-grabbing, You’re a very professional blogger. I’ve joined your feed and sit up for in
    the hunt for extra of your fantastic post. Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)