meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken

Thursday 10 January 2013

KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken


19-year-old Ibrahim Langoo from U.K posted a shocking photo on his Facebook page. The pix showed a piece of chicken with what looked like a brain inside it.

Ibrahim and a friend were eating lunch in between classes at a KFC near their university when Ibrahim made the discovery.

The pair were splitting a “Gladiator” box meal — two pieces of “original recipe chicken,” a “100% chicken bosom fillet burger,” side, fries and a drink. His friend ate the fillet burger, while Ibrahim went for the two chicken pieces.



Ibrahim said: “I have a habit of picking the chicken off the bone with my fingers and as I pulled the second piece apart, I saw this horrible wrinkled foreign body. I threw it down onto my tray immediately. It looked like a brain. I suddenly felt grim and really sick.”

“KFC says they are sorry and are concerned to hear of my experience as they have ‘rigorous standards’ but I’m still not impressed,” Ibrahim told UK newspaper The Sun. “I never want to eat KFC again – in Colchester or anywhere else. I’ll eat chicken at home, where I can see how it’s been prepared.”

After examining the photograph, experts at the fast food chain believe that the organ was a chicken KIDNEY, and not a brain, as originally thought.

A KFC spokesman, who agreed that Ibrahim’s finding was “unsightly,” apologized on behalf of the company.

“Although we haven’t received the product, it appears from a photograph that unfortunately on this occasion a kidney, and not a brain as claimed, was not removed in the preparation process. We’re very sorry about Mr Langoo’s experience and while there was no health risk, we agree it was unsightly.”

The company also reportedly gave Mr. Langoo some vouchers for free meals … but we have a feeling he’ll use them as toilet paper before he uses them to get more food from KFC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)