meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: EFCC Re-arrests Pension Thief For False Declaration Of Assets

Tuesday 29 January 2013

EFCC Re-arrests Pension Thief For False Declaration Of Assets


The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission today re- arrested Mr. John Yusuf, a former director of the Police Pension fund who had earlier been set free by an Abuja high court for stealing $203 million from the Police pension fund.

EFCC spokesperson Mr. Wilson Uwujaren  said Mr. Yesufu is currently being detained at the Abuja office of the the EFCC for false declaration of assets. He stated that the former pension administrator will soon face fresh charges.
 

5 comments:

  1. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long
    as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?


    My blog site is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would genuinely benefit
    from some of the information you provide here. Please let
    me know if this is okay with you.
    Regards!

    My site :: Get More Info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admiring the hard work you put into your blog and detailed information you present.
    It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed information.


    Thanks and please stop by my site at UKPensionsAdvisor.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail.
    I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

    Keep updated and look into my site at UK Old Age Pension for more content.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long
    comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Sucks! Anyway, just wanted to say great blog!
    My partner and I often write guest posts for other weblog owners to help increase publicity to our work, as well as provide fantastic articles to site owners. It really is a win win situation! If you happen to be interested feel free to email me so we can talk further. Thanks alot :)!

    Keep updated and head over to my site at Recommended Site for even more know-how.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring
    a blog article or vice-versa? My site covers a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each
    other. If you might be interested feel free to
    drop me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Terrific blog by the way!

    Here is my web-site - What Is Offshore Banking

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)