meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend

Monday 24 December 2012

Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend


Usain Bolt Got Dumped By His U.K. Boo After He Flew Her To Jamaica To Meet His Family
THE British office girl who ­captured the heart of Olympic champion Usain Bolt during the Games has ended their romance… because he lives too far away.

Megan Edwards, 22, split from the world’s fastest man after he flew her to Jamaica to meet his family.

The down-to-earth accounts worker ­decided that the 4,600 miles between her and the smitten sprinter was too much to handle, and she wouldn’t be able to handle his globe-trotting lifestyle either.



Devastated Usain, 26, begged her to change her mind, but Megan revealed: “In the end I had to let my head rule my heart.

“It was amazing out there, but that’s where I decided it couldn’t go on. He was talking about having to fly here and there and I was going back to my office job.

“So when I got home I rang him and told him it wasn’t going to work. I said the distance thing and not seeing him often enough was a problem for me.

“He was very upset and said ‘Don’t do it, what can I do?’. I told him, ‘There is nothing you can do... you are who you are’.

“I am just a normal girl and I know people say, ‘You.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)