meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: My Boyfriend Said He Can Not Marry Me Unless I Am Pregnant

Tuesday 4 December 2012

My Boyfriend Said He Can Not Marry Me Unless I Am Pregnant


It all started well and we love each other dearly. But I don't think I understand the direction things are heading in our relationship anymore. This is an affair that have last for over three years.

Moreover, age is no longer on my side and I'm suspecting that he's doing this because he knows am getting older and as such wont want to walk out on him. Where would I start from?
When we started this relationship it was agreed there wont be sex but one year down the line we broke that after several pressure and now he sleeps with me whenever he wants. As if that is not enough he's now insisting that I must get pregnant for him before he would marry me.
 


He claims it's because he discovered I wasn't a virgin after I told him something contrary. He said for him to be sure my womb is intact I must get pregnant or forget him. I've begged him but he has refused.

My parents wont like the idea of me getting pregnant and I don't want his seed to drop inside me and I start hearing another excuse from him later. Please how best can I handle this guy and have my way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)